- Best Western Plus South Coast Inn, santa-barbara-hotel.com
- Courtyard Marriott, marriott.com/hotels/travel/sbacy-courtyard-santa-barbara-goleta
- The Goodland – A Kimpton Hotel, thegoodland.com
- Hampton Inn, goleta.hamptoninn.com
- Hilton Garden Inn, hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotel-locations/us/ca/goleta/index.html
- Motel 6, motel6.com/en/motels.ca.goleta.28.html
- Pacifica Suites, pacificasuites.com
- Residence Inn, marriott.com/sbago
- Ritz-Carlton Bacara, ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/california/santa-barbara
- Super 8, wyndhamhotels.com/super-8/goleta-california/super-8-santa-barbara-goleta/overview
For more information about hotels and the Goleta area, visit www.gogoleta.com.
SOUTHBOUND on 101 FWY – Exit at Storke Road. Turn right onto Storke Road. Follow Festival Parking signs to parking lots off on Santa Felicia and Phelps Road.
NORTHBOUND on 101 FWY – Exit at Storke Road. Turn left onto Storke Road. Follow Festival Parking signs to parking lots off on Santa Felicia and Phelps Road.
Ride the Santa Barbara MTD – please check http://sbmtd.gov/ for routes and schedules
The Amtrak Pacific Surfliner offers train service between San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo, with a stop in Goleta. Relax in your seat and take in the marvelous Southern California coastline. Free Wi-Fi, delicious treats from the Cafe Car and stunning views make for a convenient and easy ride. The Goleta Station is located off La Patera Road, just a taxi/car ride from the festival. Book your trip through Santa Barbara Car Free to save 20% on Pacific Surfliner travel to and from Santa Barbara County! Learn more at pacificsurfliner.com and