COMMUNITY WEST BANK FOOD COURT
2023 Lemon Festival Food Applications are now available.
If you are interested in selling food products to the community at the Lemon Festival, please complete the Lemon Festival Food Booth Packet via DocuSign link below. A Complete Lemon Festival Food Booth Packet includes:
- 2023 Lemon Festival Food Application
- Santa Barbara County TFF Application
- Proof of Insurance (or $75 fee to purchase through the Lemon Festival)
- Booth Fee (check payable to “Goleta Lemon Festival” or credit card)
Food Booth Fees:
- Profit Vendors 10’x10′ Booth – $1,250
- Non-Profit Vendors 10’x10′ Booth – $675
- MFFs larger than 10’x10′ – $1,750 (subject to price increase if over 20′)
*If you are a county permitted MFF you do not need to fill out the TFF. TFF fees not included in the booth rate.
New for 2023: All vendors must adhere to the City of Goleta ordinance 22-11 to regulate polystyrene and reduce the prevalence of single-use plastics in the community. See the guide here for plastic free products. Refer to the City of Goleta website for further information.
Arts & Crafts, Non-profit, Commercial/Corporate, Trade, and Political. All booths are 10’x10′ and the fees are per space.
Vendor Booth Fees:
- Arts & Crafts Booth – $600* (Discounted fee available for vendors with 100% handmade products)
- Commercial Booth – $900
- Trade Show Booth – $900
- Political Booth – $675
- Non-Profit Booth – $475