Community West Bank Food Court
- 2022 Lemon Festival Food Applications are now available.
If you are interested in selling food products to the community at the Lemon Festival, please download, complete and submit a complete Lemon Festival Food Booth Packet.
A Complete Lemon Festival Food Booth Packet includes:
- 2022 Lemon Festival Food Application
- Santa Barbara County TFF Application
- The Santa Barbara Environmental Health Services has approved a new TFF fee schedule. A copy of the new fee schedule can be found online here. EHS no longer provides fee waivers to non-profit organizations.
- Proof of Insurance (or $75 fee to purchase through the Lemon Festival)
- Booth Fee (check payable to “Goleta Lemon Festival” or credit card)
For questions about the Food Registration Form, TFF Application, and fees, please contact Cheyanne Brooks at LemonFestival@SBSCChamber.com
Vendor Booths – Arts & Crafts, Non-profit, Commercial/Corporate, Trade, and Political